Sunday, June 21, 2009

In the works...



I've been back and forth with a few of my own projects. I'm always drifting off to another project while I’m working on another because once I have an idea I like to get started on it right away so that my mind stays fresh. The reason for this is that if I every drift away to another I am at that point where I can go back and continue without having to try and remember what I imagined.

I'm currently working on 6 projects. One project is a commission for a logo and the rest are projects for myself. I have two new illustrations, The El Americano project, a fly and frog project, and I'm also working on a 3D model of a vinyl toy that I plan on animating. I will keep you guys informed and post my progress in each one along the way.

1 comment:

Sugar & Spice said...

I'm liking your recent posts!!! Yay!